Friday, January 18, 2008

LAST BLOG

1. I thought it was a pretty ok assignment. I was able to do it easily because its easy to write about personal things..in my opinion. I dont know if i like writing a personal essay of fiction better because they both come oeasy to me. I think i was suprised at how fast i was able to write one because normally with the word essay the word long also appears. The only reason i dont think i'd just write one for the hell of it is because they are not really needed in my every day agenda.

2. I think reading is very important. NO writer has JUST STARTED writing they had to have been influenced by something at some point. Whether it be by a add in a news paper, a poem by Robert Frost, or a novel. I think if you dont know how to read (and i dont just mean literally i mean actually take and gain things by reading) you probably arnt that good of a writer. All musicians have inspirations if one tells you they dont they are lying and all authors have been inspired one time or another.

3. This year i wrote a peice called revoloution that was pretty cool. I liked the way i formated it.
2. I would say poetry because i enjoy it and think im pretty good at it.
3. If i didnt like it i wouldnt write it i like everything i've ever writen because i wrote it. that doesn't make it good but the fact that its mine is good enough for me.

4. NO idea?
Quiz
1 Coke
2 Weezy
3 Arbys
4 Chipotle
5 Both are disgraces to music
6 LA
7 Desaray (dez-a-ray)
8 Tre (tray)
9 First place was beleize
10 I wouldnt
11 NO idea cuz i didnt look