Monday, January 7, 2008

Principles

I beleive If you can't find something to live for find something to die for. I dont feel i need to explain that either because it really explains itself.

2.I think one of the most shocking news i heard was when the fires happened in california because i have familly there. One of my uncles had his house burnt down in the fire so it kinda hit close to home. I wouldnt say the event changed me at all but because i dont really watch the news it was probably the only news that would have had any effect on me at all.

3. This year i started all over again. I've decided to take my music to a more serious level and stop doing little things. I realized that if you want to acheive anything in the music buisness you have to go out and straight take it yourself because no matter how good you are nobody will give it to you. I've decided to make a name for myself in music...Period. cuz im the S*&@

2 comments:

ujcorn said...

interesting...i guess. So, what is your "thing" to die for? Nicely said. You are the S*&@.

Anonymous said...

Nice Taylor. I heard about those fires too. It sucks that your uncles house burned down. My brother goes to USC and while he was on a camping trip, actual ashes were raining down on his campsite. Its pretty crazy.