Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My poem #2 19 inquirys

Would you still be down if i told you i was broke?
If I sold No records would you try to cut the ropes?
If i told you i was down would you try to bring me up?
If i couldn't be around would you still remain untouched?
If i said i had to leave would you try to make me stay?
Would you wanna kick it with me past the end of the day? and if so
Would you tell me no lie?
Would i always be a star throught your eyes?
would i be a lesser man if i cryed?
Could i tell you if i thought that you were wrong?
Could i call you on the phone to tell you what was going on?
Could you tell if your boy was feeling sad?
Do you really have to ask if your boys day was bad?
Do you like me for the person that I am?
Do you think what others can't that i can?
I think your something special no matter what.
I think your an amazing girl i dont needa act tought.
I think that if we wanted we could really make it work.
I think you are the best thing walking on the earth.

No comments: