Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tayz blog

Hi my name is Tay. I am a fan of just about any type of writing so whatever we are doing in class i'll probably have no problem with it. My favorite style or writing is rap, some of my favorite artists are Tupac Shakur, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and Lil Wayne. The reason these artists appeal to me is becuase they all make good point in their music but in a clever way that demands the listeners attention.

I incorperate sound to my everyday agenda
rhymes full of sugar baby this is no splenda
tailgate the boy leave you with a fender benda
buying everything now they call me big spenda
you is goin remember me
broke you down with chemistry
Im who you pretend to be
high up in the industry
i know you feel the energy
hard I can be scary girl
Soft to the touch like jerry curls
im comin up now
Prepare the world.

No comments: