Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fear

I like being scared. I dont think i am easily scared but when somebody pulls it off i think its alot of fun. There are certain thyings that alone scare me such as snakes, spiders, and roller coasters but the thing about roller coastersis oncei get on i have fun the lead up to it is the bad part. I think a good definition for madness is One who has lost hold of what is right, wrong, and rational. I think one of the leading causes for driving people to madness is money. When you think about it people work for it, kill for it, die hoping they have it, and go to school hoping their education will bring it. I think anyone can go "crazy" under enough pressure of any kind.

6 comments:

samwisesunbear said...

you don strike me as afraid of bugs... weird

hamdi said...

hamdi
i think that it is true money drives people mad and that is sad to hear that because u may not have money but you could live in happiness it dont matter where you are.
nice job taylor

ujcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ujcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice taylor. Sam is right, you dont seem afraid of bugs. Money does drive people mad. I think madness is having an unhealthy obsession, and money is definately one of those

ujcorn said...

yea u wud talk about money, especially since rap is all about hos and bling