Thursday, November 1, 2007

End of quarter prompt

1. My favorite part of this year by far was the poetry unit. I thought that it was fun to have a whole unit on something that i do for a hobby.

2. I would say poetry is my strongest type of writing by far. I've been writing poems since i was a little kid, also im a rap artist so i incorperate poetry into my every day work. Most things i see i put into poems so you could say i get inspirations all the time.

3. I've learned that it really helps to have a period just for writing in my day. I am very self driven with my writing and i like doing it aswell which makes it fun. It doesn't take much to get me to start writing so i never felt like i had to write something it was more like a privledge.

4. Music.

2 comments:

samwisesunbear said...

I thought that your Haiku about the little boy was ur strongest piece :P

samwisesunbear said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO