Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

1.I beleive that happiness is the satisfaction with the events of your life. I would also add that happiness is a feeling or emotion thatcan be caused by many different things in life such as a hobbie, a board game, or just a song you hear on the radio. Another thing i would explain is that happiness is something that can be taken away from you. The last thing i would say is that life i about finding happiness.

2.I would say what makes me happiness is making music. The greatest satisfaction in my life is when i've gone to the studio and spent a solid six hours on a track then come out with a great new song. I like the feeling of accomplishment. I also find it very appealing to be able to listen to your own material.

3. I would say my parents, cousin Erik, and Aunt Sally have had the greatest influence on my happiness. My parents started me out in music at a young age and my cousin and my aunt have given all they have into getting me shows, getting me onto a lable, and just moral support in general.

4. I think my mom is somebody whose happiness or lack of have a great effect on. When i do something good it makes her very happy, but when i do something bad it usually is serious and has a large effect on her.

5. My greatest need in life to fame and money. Ever since i was a kid i'd been told to stop rapping or that i wasn't good enough to be a rap artist (which is weird because most "big time" rappers suck) andever since i was six a big part of me just wants to prove i can get there.

4 comments:

samwisesunbear said...

ooooo..... poor chim.... didnt make it into your prompt. lol... he'd probly say starcraft and manga are all he needs.

Anonymous said...

wow taylor. fame and money, ya that'll make you happy. a cardboard box with lots of friends is better than living on your own island with no one for miles to even talk to. cool blog.

bri said...

my poem to you......you suck
and you smell like poo
nuf said.

ujcorn said...

ye, ur pretty shallow, if money and fame are all you need for happiness. Clearly that means you will be forever depressed. Anyway, I do agree with the idea that success can cause happiness.